Professor Gerald Holtmann To Present At Upcoming Gut-Liver Axis Workshop
Professor Gerald Holtmann will be presenting at a workshop on the 5th of September discussing “The Gut-Liver Axis in Ulcerative Colitis and Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis- What The Clinician Needs To Know”.
Primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC) is often accompanied by ulcerative colitis, and both remain clinical challenges. This workshop involves presentations and a panel discussion between recognised experts in the field. Together, they will explore the emerging opportunities to target the gut-liver axis as therapeutic strategy.
You can find out more information and register to attend the workshop via the poster below.
- Our Recent AGIRA Meeting Highlighted CRE Research
- ‘Reaching for the Stars’ at the AGW Conference
- The Asian Pacific Association of Medical Editors Announces New President
- Get To Know Professor Nicholas Talley
- Upcoming Event: Investigations, Management and Prevention of Dysphagia; the surgeon’s and the gastroenterologist’s perspectives