Monash University seeking female volunteers for IBS study
Monash University are seeking female volunteers who have IBS (and have also been told they do not have endometriosis following a laparoscopy) for a research study.
- Completing an online survey
- Collecting a faecal/vaginal sample at home
- No onsite visits required
Participants must be:
- Aged over 18 years old
- Living in Australia
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Not suffering from another gut disorder e.g. coeliac disease
- Not recovering from recent abdominal surgery
- No history of hysterectomy (removal of uterus), oophorectomy (removal of ovaries), bowel resection or adenomyosis
See the original post here.